Aa
A
A
A
Close
Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
25k Members

CHRONIC INFLAMMATION, FATIGUE, BRAIN FOG/ DAZE

I have been suffering from these symptoms for about 7 years or atleast thats when they peaked.

I have many tests done so just ask not sure if i can post an excel file that has all blood tests done.

MAIN SYMPTOM
CHRONIC INFLAMMATION  
Most notable in lower extremities when standing, feet feeling as if there is no padding where ever the most pressure is. Burning sensation where pressure is most, after a few minutes pressure,swelling, color change and vine enlargement occurs all over feet.   Continued standing will escalate, swelling and pain will travel upwards, most notably, lower leg, knees and sacral/ low back.

Sitting or laying will induce pressure and pain in different locations.
Sitting will cause my buttocks and sacral region to become sore and burning sensation.  Laying down on my back, I'm unable to hold a book/ phone above me to read for more than a few minutes due to the burning pain in my shoulders and elbows.

Being stationary seams to quickly aggravate the inflammation such as taking a shower will become painful and exhausting opposed to walking a short distance for that same amount of time.  I am constantly adjusting my position while sitting standing or laying.  

Also my extremities quickly become numb and I get pins and needles, Within a few minutes of sitting with my leg crossed will make my foot numb. This also happens in areas with pressure such as mentions above in areas with burning feeling.    

Stomach feels hard/ inflamed after eating certain foods and seems to aggravate/ cause most if not all.  Sleep seems to be connected as well.  I typically feel worse when i get insufficient sleep.  

MAIN SYMPTOM
CHRONIC FATIGUE
A burning/ lactic acid? feeling when only a few minutes of exercise is accomplished followed by fatigue, But fatigue can occur from just getting up and taking a shower or making breakfast. Also by the days end i'm exhausted, This is not exhaustion from laborious work. I usually have about 6 hours a day I can be functional.

MAIN SYMPTOM
BRAIN FOG/ DAZE
On really bad days I feel in a daze,Have a very difficult time remembering the simplest of things such as 2-3 digits for a few seconds.  My head feels full/ pressure or vacuum feeling as if pulling my upper palate upward, My face feels tense, Tinnitus appears to increase, Ocular pressure, Dizziness mostly when standing up or from being bent over, An overwhelming feeling of irritation, easley aggravated by anything.  Being self aware doesn't seem to help much so I tend to be reclusive so as not to be unnecessarily be aggravated with others and give them the wrong impression.    

SYMPTOMS LIST;

*CHRONIC INFLAMMATION
*CHRONIC FATIGUE
*BRAIN FOG/ DAZE
*MEMORY LOSS
*A SLIGHT BURNING/ lactic acid,
  FATIGUE FEELING IN MUSCLES
*JOINT PAIN
*TENSION IN FACE,
*HEAD FEELS FULL/ PRESSURE
*TINNITUS
*RAYNAUD'S LIKE
*REACTION TO COLD
*TREMORS
*PINS AND NEEDLES
  IN EXTREMITIES

NOTE:
Some of these symptoms are not consistent, they vary throughout the month magnitude.    
I have noticed that about 1-2 days a month most of the symptoms will almost completely vanish and I will feel near 100% normal health.  

Some symptoms, specifically "brain fog" inability to think clearly appears to be alleviated by taking 50mg of 5-HTP (Hydroxytryptophan) with out B6 supplement 2x a day.
I have been using 5-HTP since 8-14-13 it has also improved the quality of sleep.

NEGATIVE REACTIONS TO;

*GLUTEN AND OR YEAST
*GRAINS
*NUT'S
*LEGUMES  
*DAIRY
*L-ARGININE
*COLD
*NIGHTSHADES

MEDICATIONS I was on;

*Albuterol Sulfate 10 yrs. to about 35 every day 2x
*VARIOUS OTHER ASTHMA RELATED PRESCRIPTIONS
*ANTIBIOTICS, MORE THAN AVERAGE

HISTORY:                 DISCOVERY AGE

GLUTEN SENSITIVE, 38
GROWTH/ SORE IN L NOSTRIL, 35
SINUS POLYP L. MAXILLARY, 35
IMPACTED L. WISDOM TOOTH, 35
REACTIVE HYPOGLYCEMIA, 35
BULGED DISK L5, 34
BLOOD POISONING, 29
SPINAL MENINGITIS, 27
TRAUMATIC HEAD INJURY, 7
HSV-1,   4
ALLERGIES, 1
DAIRY INTOLERANCE,  1
ASTHMA,  1
0 Responses
Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1518219421
Nelson, New Zealand
1756321 tn?1547098925
Queensland, Australia
19694731 tn?1482853437
AL
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.