Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

CHRONIC RIGHT SIDE PAIN UNDIAGNOSED!!!! HELP!!

Hey everyone! I'm a 31 year old female, suffering with severe chronic right side/ab/flank pain everyday and need some advice, please.
In march 2014 I had a beautiful baby girl by c-section. No issues, healed fast. In May of 2014 I herniated a disc and was basically bed bound for a few days due to not being able to get up or walk because of my sciatic nerve. That eventually went away for the most part, every so often I'll feel it but nothing too bad. In August of 2014 I was at work (serving) and got slammed with this right side flank pain- no injuries or anything. I went to the E.R thinking I had kidney stones, only to find out that I did but they were lodged up in my kidneys and pretty big- bilateral stones left 3mm and the right 4mm but he assured me that wasn't what was causing my pain. He told me they're way up there and haven't decended yet. He sent me to a urologist to see if blasting them was an option. It wasn't. The urologist took an X-ray of my kidneys and said if they show up we'll do it, if they don't then we'll wait. They didn't show up.
When I first got the pain I would get it every other month. Then in 2015 the pain stopped going away. I went to Doctors who didn't take me seriously and gave up for a while.
As time went on the pain got worse and worse. In 2016 I went to the ER for severe right side pain (this happens a lot) they did an MRI and found a cyst on my ovary and said I needed to see a gynecologist so I did. I explained the pain to the GYN and how I was afraid it could be cancer because the pain is THAT bad, he said it sounded like nerve pain, then he went to examine me and him touching my uterus hurt so he said it could be Endometriosis and said we could try hormones or laprascopy and I opted for a laprascopy. He was concerned I might have had innercystial cystitis too. He told me he would biopsy my bladder and uterus to make sure we don't miss anything. He also asked if I'd be interested in removing my tubes since he'd be in there and I wanted that done as well.
When it was time for the laprascopy, he came in to talk to me about "the tubal ligation laprascopy" and I reminded him this is for Endometriosis and innercystial cystitis too, it seemed he had actually forgotten that part. When I woke up from surgery I heard them telling my husband " No Endometriosis and no innercystial cystitis" I cried! I asked them if he took biopsies, they said no he had no reason to. He said I did have scar tissue on my liver and right ovary that he cleaned up. I was so upset and discouraged I gave up.
In January 2017 with the pain worse than ever I went back to the GP he order a full kidney panel. ( he was concerned about the amount of Advil I take) labs came back perfect so then he referred me to a GI doc and a Urologist. I went to the GI doc and I had and endoscopy and colonoscopy. Endoscopy showed chronic inactive gastritis in my Antrum and colonoscopy came back perfect. I'm still waiting for my Urology appointment in June. I had my colonoscopy today and found out the results immediately. I'm so discouraged, the pain feels like it's killing me and has taken my quality of life. I can't do things anymore that involves walking or standing for longer than 15-20 mins. Standing and cooking dinner hurts so bad I end up in the fetal position. I used to be happy and full of life and now I'm just an empty shell. I'm looking for anything, options, advice, similar stories, just support. I'll list my symptoms and more details below. Thanks for reading.
Symptoms
Right side flank/pelvic/abdo pain around the hip and radiates- my pain scale isn't numbers anymore its tolerable and intolerable.
Worse with movement
Blood in my urine
High WBC
Frequent UTIs
bilateral kidney stones lodged (not decending)
Other symptoms that came over time:
Fatigue (so bad everyday)
Hair loss
Vision got really bad- at night driving I see double
(I don't drive at night anymore)
Irritability
Dropping things
Low(ish) blood pressure 89/49
Brain fog
Can't remember short term things easily
ANXIETY!!
Upper back spasms
Neck/headaches
I go to the ER 6-12 times a year for my chronic undiagnosed pain. Please help!
Dear DLAZ,

I'm so sorry that you are going through so much.  Have you considered finding someone such as a spiritual healer/medium who can help see if there is a spiritual cause for your pain?

I've know people who had surgery on parts of their bodies and never recovered from the pains of the surgery.  After going to so many doctors and suffering from pain for many years, they went to a medium/healer who was able to remove spiritual fragments that are lodged in their bodies.  Soon afterwards, their pains finally went away.  
It doesn't hurt to look into that area if you've gone to so many doctors already.
Have them
Run vitamin levels: ACDEK
Whole blood thiamin,
B3, B6, Folate RBC, B12 plasma, magnesium, zinc.

My guess is severe vitamin D deficiency
Have them add on phosphorous,  comprehensive metabolic, amylase, lipase, urinalysis, lipid panel,  TSH, Free T4.