COLD/TINGLY SENSATION IN CHEST
Hello forum

I hoping to shed some light on my problem here please...

For the last few days directly in the center of my chest where my cleavage is i have a cold sensation, weird tingly sensation. I keep putting my hand there to check it is warm or if clothing is rubbing on it but it is not of course...but most notciceable & worrying. The only other symptoms i have are palpitations..
Can anyone shed light on this? xxx
Could just be anxiety or a menopause thing.  I get all kinds of strange pains and burning and tingling.  A doctor told me it's from the nerves.

Without examination,confirming a diagnosis is tough but various possibilities are there for your symptoms. Are you a diabetic or do you take alcohol?Such senastions are common in alcoholics and metabolic disorders like diabetes, hypothyroidism, and hypoparathyroidismThey can also be due to peripheral vascular disease, vitamin B12 deficiency or malnutrition.

Get your blood sugar and thyroid hormones levels evaluated. You can take some vit B12 for some days and see if the tingling is gone or not.

In case the symptoms persist then pls consult a neurologist as it can be due to some neurological disorder. Common disorders causing such sensations are compression of nerves,motor neurone disease, or autoimmune disorders like multiple sclerosis or lupus erythematosus. A diagnostic evaluation by a doctor is necessary to rule these out.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted if you have any additional queries.Kind regards.

Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.