Can I get rabies from inhaling droplets from a dog's rabies vaccine?
I work in a vet clinic, and so i'm exposed to the rabies vaccine as well as other vaccines, well of course not all of it always gets in the animal and what not. If it enters the air, am I at risk of contracting it?

The rabies vaccine is either used pre-exposure or post-exposure. In either case the virus is attenuated or weakened and therefore is of no harm.

You may find more information at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rabies#Prevention.

Hope this helped. Let me know if there is any other information that you may need.
Since you work in an environment where you could be potentially exposed to the rabies virus, I would highly recommend getting vaccinated.  I think your instincts are pushing you in that direction as well...I would trust them :)
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.