Can anyone tell me what these symptoms seem to be most likely caused from?

I am 59 year old female, very healthy all my life except granulocytopenia at 11 and acute epstein-barr diagnosed in 1997 (3 years to 2000).  Over the past 15 + years, I have been very active: karate, cross fit classes, weight and cardio training - very fit. The only flu I've had, even, was in August 2015.  In November 2015 I recognized an ongoing, persistant fatigue, generally not feeling well.  I gave up karate in January 2016 but continued my fitness classes & gym, as much as I could.  I had heart issues and some chest pain and shortness of breath, too.  I failed a stress test and was put on the drug protocol for that in October  2016 until I had the angiogram in November 2016 - all clear.  In April 2017, I had Rhabdomyolisis, maybe due to a cross fit routine I did (really minor to me, but we don't know what else could possibly have caused it)  ck levels went only up to 6000 and came back down to normal within a week or so.  I then recognized that I had musscle loss .. and that muscle loss continues, slowly, to this day. I had an EMG and nerve conduction testing in August 2017 that didn't show anything abnormal and I'm scheduled for another one in February.  I am having more difficulty getting out of a  chair, going upstairs, in and out of vehicles.  I also have general muscle aches, all over, and periodic specific pains  in my muscles and joints, including hands and fingers. However, ck levels are normal & blood tests, I'm told, appear to rule out autoimmune disorders and anything to do with thyroid.  The rheumatologist originally said he thought I might have  McArddles, but then said no, I couldn't have been as active prior to now if that was it.  I am also waiting to see an infectious disease specialist. I've had to sel my business as I cannot continue working.  Any thoughts of what else may not have been covered that I should be looking at?
Vitamin D deficiency needs to be ruled out. My mothers leg weakness was very bad due to this deficiency. Other symptoms for her included muscle and joint pain.  Optimal vitamin D levels are between 100 - 150 nmol/L (40 - 60 ng/ml).
I 'll look into that...thank you!