Canker Sores

I gave oral and a few days late i got a canker sore. I have been with the same partner for  2 years now, and trust him. So i was just wondering if this is normal and has it happed to anyone else?
Genital herpes and herpes simples  ( canker sore ) are of the same virus but affect people in  different  areas of the body.  Sometimes shortly before    a menstrual period  a  woman will get herpes simplex on her  face or lips.. If you think your partner  is  a herpes carrier, before you do anything  else, please   go to a  Dr  with him and get   him tested for  sexually transmitted diseases.  Herpes is a lifelong affliction  so if he has it, he may have had it   for  years  but it is unfair to not tell your partner,   that you t have it, when in reality,  you do,    You will contract it even  one time  having  sex. with a  carrier  even if   the person is  not active in the herpes stage.
Thank you, but i been with him for 2 years and we both have been tested before and i trust him. I just didn't know if it was normal bc i have gotten canker sores before.
it could be a sign a herpes. go get a test done.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.