Chest Pain, Numbness

chest pain, numb/tingling left hand, left shoulder pain, left arm feels heavy
hope your not having a heartattack-maybe you want to go to the doctor
I'd suggest to anyone having your symptoms to go to the ER. I had similar pains when I had my heart attack. Even jaw pain can be a sign of a heart attack.

It's not something to take lightly.

Best of luck to you.
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
The first thing to be ruled out is an angina pain. Hence immediately get a 12 lead EKG done.
The other possibility is Scalene Myofascial Pain Syndrome. When scalene muscle is the cause of pain, the pain is referred to (either all or a combination of) chest, inner lining of scapula (shoulder bone), shoulder, posterior and lateral sides of the arm right up to the thumb and index finger. When this muscle shortens, this can press on brachial plexus (bundle of nerves and blood vessels in the armpit) and the subclavian artery and can compress or irritate these structures and cause symptoms such as abnormal sensation, cold extremity, spasms of pain, and lymphedema (swelling of lymph channels causing swelling of arm or leg) in the involved extremity.
Please consult your PCP for primary examination followed by proper referral.
Take care!
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.