Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

Chronic Dehydration and elevated bilirubin in urine

I have Gastroparesis and this prevents me from being able to drink as much as I should which leaves me with chronic dehydration (specific gravity is always above the test ranges of the lab equipment) but my urine is also showing elevated bilirubin in the two most recent tests (6 months apart).

I am confused because my Doctors do not seem concerned about there being bilirubin in my urine when everyplace I look online states that there should not be any present.

Could this be a result of my dehydration or should I press for further evaluation on this?
Maybe you have Gilbert's syndrome?  I will send link.