Color in Eye

Hi Doc,
  I have a red ring around my pupil that only shows up when my pupils get small.  This isnt pink eye, allergies, or bloodshot eyes because it dosen't look like it or feel like it.  Now i have a hazel or greenish colored iris.  And when my pupils get small i see a red ring that shows up around my pupil that is like a scattered ring it spikes up to different lengths in different parts on the outside of the ring.  Also, if this helps when i look in the mirror when my pupils are large my eyes look very shiny almost like my eyes are glass.
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
A red ring around the cornea called ciliary flush is seen in conditions like glaucoma, corneal inflammation, iridocyclitis or inflammation around the iris. Please consult an eye specialist regarding this. You should get a complete eye examination done.
Hope this helps. Take care!

Well its not an eye problem
Hi!
If it is not an eye problem, then it could just be an anatomical variant. Also it can be a sunflower cataract which happens due to copper deposition as seen in Wilson’s disease. Please have an eye specialist take a look at it.  Take care!
Well what are the symptoms of a cataract then

You are reading content posted in the Undiagnosed Symptoms Community