Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

Contiunes Fever,acne,headache and fatigue after sexual activity

Sir,i am experiencing heavy fever,fatigue,pain,acne on face problem from many months atleast from 6 to 20 months.
I think that i may have std's or sti's.What do u think that i may have std's or not?This fever and fatigue remains constant 24 hours a day and it's very difficult to work and learn.Acne which returns within some days if i do not eat tablets.Actually,i had gay boy friend and we had sex alot.i have ****** him alot and i'm telling u all this so that it will be easily to know that what is my problem?whenever i ****** him my problem increases but he's alright.He has no problem and i have many problems.Do u think that i should not do more sex as my condition is bad?My eyesight has also become more weak then previous times.How can i get rid from this fever and fatigue?is this general disease or std's?What's this?
Thanks for writing to the forum!
What you have is chronic fever with accompanying malaise. With your history, it would be wise to rule out STD. Get a complete panel done. Recurrent or chronic fever is also seen in tuberculosis, SLE and other auto immune disorders, UTI, drug fever, glandular fever, HIV, endocarditis, parasitic infestations, fungal infections, lymphomas and other cancers etc.
Hope this helps. I think you should discuss these possibilities with your doctor. It is difficult to comment beyond this without examining. A comprehensive investigation is required keeping all the points in mind. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!