Deep Finger Cut

I was slicing onions with the slicer and i sliced a deep cut on my pinky. I covered it with a bandage and took it off i think puss formed but i'm not sure what to do now. Should i cover it back with bandage or leave it open? I haven't put alcohol on it becuase i know it will burn a lot. I want it to heal wihtout going to the doctors.
get some neosporin its a triple anitbiotic ointment it comes in a small tube apply it liberally...wash your pinky with soap and water first it may hurt but you must....if you start getting red lines running up your pinky to your hand and possibly then to your wrist it means the infection is spreading..and you  must go to doctors. There is a skin infection called cellulitus that one can get frim infected wounds you dont want that,,if you have any antibiotics laying around the house it would benifit you to take them IF you have enough for a minimum of 5 days hopefully 7 to 10....

I sincerely advise you to consult a doctor.If it is a deep cut and if pus has formed then it means that infection is there.You need to have dressing with a topical antibiotic like Neosporin or betadene dressing.Antibioics or stitches may also be needed depending on how deep the cut is and if there is any infection of the wound.

Hope it helps. Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional queries.

Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.