Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

Diagnosed as cellulitis, then contact dermatitis... what is it?

A week I had a couple small patches of dry scaly red of what I thought was eczema and treated as such. GP said fungal infection so I began Clotrimazole. Over the next few days it really flared up to a red rash spreading rapidly. I went back to doc and she said it looked like a bacterial infection so she put me on hardcore antibiotics. It's been 4 days now and not much improvement. Symptoms include red, burning, pain, some crusty yellow oozing parts,  hot to touch, itchy, and then there's a white line that extends beyond the rash, and within its perimeters is slight swelling, really hot to touch, and slightly red/purple. It also itches. But this is above the main rash. Weird...? The yellow oozing crust went away after gp gave me a super dose of another anitbiotic.
Went to dermatologist today and he said contact dermatitis. I can't recall anything I've changed though that would cause allergy. He gave me cortisone to put on and wet wraps but I used cortisone cream when it began and it didn't do anything. I'm not convinced.
Any suggestions? It is not spreading much anymore apart from the White line that moves a bit further every day.
It could've just been eczema and the other medicines probably caused the reaction. Wait until the cortisone clears the reaction and then if the eczema is still there contact a new doctor because I don't think the 1st one knew what they were doing.