Dizziness, headaches, anxiety, fatigue, neck pain, body pain

My husband was experiencing these problems for about 12 months, getting worse and worse.

Dizziness, headaches, anxiety, fatigue, neck pain, body pain, confusion...

We had an MRI, we had a CAT scan, we checked for ear nose and throat problems, tried migraine meds, told to see a psychiatrist. He tested negative for Lymes. HOWEVER he did in fact have lymes disease.

If you were given the standard test for Lymes and tested negative and have the above symptoms, you could still have Lymes disease - YOU NEED TO GET THE "WESTERN BLOT TEST". It is very expensive (somewhere to the tune of 600 dollars) so make sure you insurance pays for it or seek assistance from the state. It will tell you if you REALLY have Lymes or not. My husband almost lost his job he was so sick.

He was told he couldn't possibly have Lymes if he tested negative on the first test - this is a blatant lie. If you have these symptoms and you suspect you may have Lymes - you need to get it treated quickly because if it stays too long in your body you could have symptoms for the rest of your life. Get the WESTERN BLOT test.

This discussion is related to dizziness headaches nausea and fatigue.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.