Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
25k Members

Dizziness/Headaches/Loss of Appetite

I have been feeling very dizzy on and off for a couple weeks now, nothing in particular seems to be setting it off, however it gets much, much worse and I almost faint if I bend down to pick something up or flip my head over to put up my hair, etc.. Usually a rather annoying headache accompanies the dizziness and lasts long after the dizziness subsidies. Along with this dizziness, I've had little to no appetite for morning or evening meals. Lunch time I'm starving and eat no more than I would have regularly, but by the time dinner comes around I'm just not hungry and the thought of food makes me sick to my stomach. Any help would be greatly appreciated, no medical insurance and my regular Dr. wants over $300 just to be seen. Unfortunately can't afford that right now. Thank you to anyone that is willing to help!
You may be low in Vitamin D and/or Vitamin B12. Also magnesium may help

Blood tests can tell you.