Dizziness and Congestion

I have a question, I have had nasal congestion since the middle of summer 05, went to the doctor he said I have allergic rhinists, gave me flonase, well isnt working still happening. Now for the last 2 months I have been dizzy, especially when im sitting in a computer chair the moves, it gets to the point where i dont want to get up and walk. My doctor keeps saying that i have fluid behind my ear drum, but hasnt given me anything, and ER doctors dont see anything wrong with my ears. my question :

1. can there be fluid that they cant see that makes you dizzy?
2. how do you relieve the dizzy?
3. can you have ear problems without pain, just the dizzyiness
Do you use a spray such as Lysol disinfectant around the house?

Lysol spray (and similar products) can cause many problems with your ears, nose, and throat... including frequent ear infections and congestion.

Hope you are feeling better soon!
Hey- I've been having similar symptoms with the dizziness. It happens most often when I've been sitting at my computer at work for a while. I don't have any ear pain- just the dizziness. It's constant- sort of all day thing but gets worse with the sitting at the computer. It's not really related to being congested either. I've had ENGs, MRIs and CT scans and my doctor can't pinpoint anything that is wrong with me. Have you made any headway as far as a diagnosis?
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.