Dizzy, Trembling, Cold, Can Feel My Heart Beat Through My Body, Fainting

Here are my symptoms:

-Dizzy-Usually accompanied with a headache.  Headache starts off small and progresses through out the day.  Pain relievers don
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
Thank you, I will check into that.
I haven't felt so much cold and chilly.  This is the second time I have been sick and it seems to happen when the weather changes.  It starts with gastroentestinal problems, then my throat get dry and food is unappealing to me.  Then i feel dizzy and I tremble all over.  I get bad headaches. What I've just realized is that my trembling is being able to feel my heartbeat all over my body.  Sometimes my head feels like it is throbing, when I lay down I feel my heartbeat in my ears, and its like I feel it all over my body.  I cannot sleep.  If for what ever reason I have a little excitement I feel worse.  I see that there are other people having similar symptoms.  I never had a drug overdose.  I don't want this to happen every 4 to 5 months.
I can feel my heart beat all over my body most of the time I think, it tends to throb a little in my hands and i always feel it in my thighs when I'm sitting down and like you I can hear it when I'm lying down.  I thought it might be high blood pressure but the doctor tested me and I actually have low blood pressure.
Is this what palpitations are?
Thanks, Chrissy xo

I have been suffering from the same things as all of you for almost a year now, I have seen Cardiologists+ENT and visit my doctor sooooo many times but none of them can help. my life has been turned upside down, I had to give up study and work is suffering to also my relationship with my partner...

Can anyone even point me in the right direction I feel so week all of the time and I just want to give up
Well I'm only 14 years old an I have all of these symptoms
My head hurts an I. Can't stand to be outside be cause of my body trembling
I hate the feeling mostly when I. Get the feelin. I try to lay down
But when I do it feels like I'm fallen
.but it be okafter a while
My hands an feet sweat.
1minute I'm hot an the next I'm cold
Soon. As I get out the tub I be on fire