Dizzy, nausea, diarrhea, cold chills, shaking, all at the same time ?

Since May I have been having severe dizzy or lightheaded feeling like I will pass out, but I don't. Combined with being extremely nauseas and very bad diarrhea. It comes out of nowhere. I could just be sitting at work and an episode will happen. It seems so hard to explain what is happening. First, I will feel a bit dizzy and nauseas, then I will have to run to the bathroom because the diarrhea hits me and I feel like while I'm going to the bathroom I will pass out, then the nausea and dizziness with cold chillls and then I am hot so I have to take the sweater off that I put on because I was cold. I am 30 years old and I have a mild case of lupus that has been under control with plaquinil over the past ten years. My Obgyn took me off of birth control pills in August because she thought that was what was causing this, but I still have the episodes and they are getting closer and closer together. I had an MRA and MRI in September that both came back normal. My neurologist has put me on neurontin three times a day, but that isn't helping either. I can not funtion my normal like and every time it goes away I hope it's for good, but then it comes back and I can not figure out why. I am not drinking any alcohol either.  Please give me some advice because I am tired of missing work and time with my family. Thank you.
I had the same symptom the first time yesterday morning. I was on the phone with my mom after I wake up in the morning and all of the sudden, felt the urge to go to the bathroom. I then felt  pain and discomfort in lower abdomen. After about two minutes, I felt chills radiating from abdomen and I sweated. I also had the urge to throw up and felt like I was going to pass out.

I am a very healthy woman and never had experienced things like that. I am very concerned with what happened and decided to dig some clues on the internet. I thought about what had changed in my daily life recently and one thing brought my attention is the fact that I recently placed two moth cases in my closet and the room now is filled with the smell of mothball. Some search on the internet revealed stunning fact that exposure to mothball vapor can cause symptoms like diarrhea, dizziness, hemolytic anemia, etc.    I had the mothballs in my house for two weeks and the day before I suffered from the symptoms, I spent most of the time in the room filled up with mothball smell, cleaning up the closet with door closed.  And at the time when I was on the phone with my mom the next morning, I was also in the same room with door closed.

I am not 100 percent sure this is the reason causing the problem. But I hope it was since it is easy to solve. I have already packed up the moth case for disposal. I would like to know if anyone of you also have recent exposure to mothball vapor somehow.
This happened to me last night. I was watching a movie with my dad and brother, and all of a sudden, my stomach started cramping up. I ran to the bathroom, couldn't really do anything. I came back, and about five minutes later, I had to run to the bathroom again and had extreme diarrhea.

I started getting really nauseous and dizzy, and I was going to take a Nexium for my acid reflux in hopes that it would stop the nausea, but I had to run to the bathroom before I could do anything. The whole time, I felt as if I was about to pass out. The room had gotten hotter all of a sudden, and I was trembling pretty badly.

My dad thinks this might be because I didn't eat as much today as I usually do, and I also exercised some, but to be completely honest, I don't think that was it... I had just eaten dinner before that, so if it was from not eating enough, why would I get diarrhea and throwing up right after I ate? I'm on my period right now as well, I dunno if that may have anything to do with it.

I'm fifteen and the last time something like this happened was in April 2007, when I passed out waiting for my bus to school to come.
Im fifteen also and have been having the same problems for a while now... I feel dizzy, nausea, and have bad diharea. I always feel like passing out but i dont. I also have back pain and i dont know what to do.

It does get worse when i have my period though. Also i get this tremor in my hands and I get really hungry. But most of the time, i dont even feel like eating because im so nauseous.

Im suprised that so many people have these symptoms but i think its weird that they all got diagnosed w/ different sicknesses!

I do think this is stress related cuz my mom tells me that im too stressed out. I worry all the time about school, my volunteering job, friends, family, and panic alot. I freak out and thing im gunna die. Its really affecting me! I dont know what to do but i want to go to the doctors.
Also i wanted to add that i have been to the drs and he didnt find anything wrong! still freaking out here!!!!!
One thing that I found very helpful when I was experiencing many/all of the symptoms most of you are describing--KEEP A JOURNAL.  It is especially helpful for those of you who have these symptoms frequently.  When I started 'noting' when I had these episodes, what I had eaten, activities, etc., often you will find a 'pattern' (although not always).

There are several possibilities along with what others have mentioned (this is what makes healthcare difficult--many different diagnoses have many similar symptoms).  As I had mentioned earlier, I spent years dealing with many of the signs/symptoms that many of you have described. My problem(s) ended up being my gallbladder, allergies (shrimp/dust mites) and at another point panic attacks. The test for allergies was a last minute decision by the physician--he was originally testing me for RA because I had began to have pain in my arms/legs/back. I still experience diarrhea, nausea, anxiety, shakiness around my menstrual cycle (no birth control).

I currently have a brother experiencing many of the same signs/symptoms and they are becoming more frequent (along with tingling in arms/legs), diarrhea, dizziness, nausea/vomiting, cold sweats, fluctuating between shivering and sweating (or both).  We did a glucose test tonight when he started to feel bad again (had not eaten because he had been working) and his blood sugar was at 132 (fasting glucose is typically <100 I believe).  He ate 3/4 of a cheeseburger and an 8 oz glass of milk...2 hrs+ his glucose level was still over 150.
P.S.  

Just from experience...if a physician wants to check your gallbladder, request tthat a gallbladder function test performed.  My condition went misdiagnosed for years and through 2 pregnancies (I was MISERABLE!). The md that suspected gallbladder only did an ultrasound (looking for stones) and when they found no stones they didn't follow it with a function test.  However, it was my gallbladder but there were no visible stones at the time.

However, with gallbladder I had problems with diarrhea/loose stools (both of which looked like they had grease or oil in them)/flatulance (all of which pretty foul smelling). It was so bad that I got to the point that I was afraid to leave the house because I never knew when I would get sick or have to make a mad dash for the nearest restroom--which most of the time would require me to be helped to the car because I would be so sick.

There was also a specific sharp pain (with the gallbladder attacks) about an inch or two below my sternum (in the area between the left and right ribs).

Hope this can help somebody.
Hey

im 14 and i've had all similar symptoms for the past month: nausea, dizzyness, short-of-breath, headaches, trembling in my hands/shakiness, tiredness, feeling like im going to throw up but i dont, diarrhoea, leg muscle pain particulary the right (but it could be period pain aswell) and similar syptoms to a migraine(more nausia than headache). I also have had lactose intolerance for the past 2 years. And recently my period has been abnormal. All of the symptoms are usually worse in the morning till about 11:30am.

One day when i was a school, in english, (this was the first time it happened) i started to feel really nausiated, and dizzy and felt like i would pass out. I went over to the window and that seemed to help. 1hr or so later i was still feeling really lightheaded in maths and by the time i got home i was on the toilet with bad diarrhoea.

It seems to help when i have water, fresh air or a sleep. But not after food.  Especially fatty, or sugary foods.

Mum thinks it could be gluton intolerance or celiac disease (wheat allergy). Or something diet related. Also anemia/ B12 deficiency?? or Diabetes?? Acid-reflux?? or anxiety??

I've been to the doctors and had bloods done as well as blood pressure checked and all was NORMAL. also recently just before it happened i broke my nose...but i don't think thats related.

Most people on this site are genuinly women in there 20s so for me things like pregnancy aren't on my list of possibilities as im not sexually active.
Dose symptoms happened to me one day I felt my heart beat racing like never before, I did sure called 911, I was at the ER they took all blood work plus X-ray, they came back and told me that I am OK, next day I did go to my DR. and he told me that I had an Anxiety Attack, he gave me volume, (but I never took them) ½ year later I start to feel dizzy and it was really worse at times I want to another DR. he took every blood test possible everything came back ok, at that time I was treated with antibiotic because he saw something in my blood, thank god everything was going ok, now it appears again, I fear for my life I can’t drive or talk, or go, or stand, I can be at the grocery I will stop everything leave everything and go home I know it’s not a Anxiety Attack, thank god I don’t have the stress it’s something triggering the problem I wish I would know what the answer is, like that I know what the problem is no answer is driving a person crazy, I feel cold, dizzy, my body is shacking, my heard beat is going crazy, can anyone help or maybe it’s something that we have to change on diet or get more nutrition or Mage3  whatever they trying to sell to the public, WE ARE IN NEED help
Hello everyone, This is my first time visiting this forum. I am a 22 year old Female. I am currently pregnant, But Ive had many of these symptoms for some time now, mostly before the pregnancy and in the middle of it.  When I first started having many of these symptoms, I went to my doctor and they ran all kinds of tests, Come to find out it was caused by a lack of "eggs" mainly meaning I was heading into early menopause, When the symptoms returned in the middle of my pregnancy, They ran more tests.. Apparently it was due to an over abundance of Potassium and Iron. I had to stop taking my prenatal because of this problem. And was also caused by a drop or raising in my blood pressure. I changed my diet awhile back to basically the diabetic diet. And to this day, the only time Ive had a problem with these symptoms is when I consume to much fruit or my prenatal vitamins .  My blood pressure has returned back to normal for the most part, it stopped spiking and dropping and my potassium levels have also returned back to normal, although my iron levels are still extremely high. my doctor has recommended that i take a Vegan diet until the end of pregnancy. (which is less then two weeks)  I hope this helps someone out. I went through massive amounts of testing before they found these problems, And I've done very well since.
I seem to have these wierd feelings of slight anxiety, shakes, sickness, headaches and my heart pounds ten to the dozen. I had one this morning on my way to work, it lasted a good few hours and I couldn't hold my glass of water without it shaking all over the place. I also suffer from a similiar experience when I drive in the dark. The other week I had to drive home on the motorway and I hated every minute of it. I am OK driving in the dark on the smaller roads which is very odd...
I was starting to cope with the motorway issue but after this morning I am really worried that there is something wrong with me. I did have a cyst on my ovary a good few years ago and had similar symptoms (not the motorway thing) and had to have my ovary removed. I am worried that I have another cyst or will become a panic attack sufferer. My life is hectic but I don't think I am stressed or depressed.
What can I do????
I too have had these 'episodes' since I was 13. At age 19, I was diagnosed with IBS. I tried to modify my diet, and it did help, but it never really went away. I usually do pass out at least once a year, and if I am triggered by anxiety.
It sometimes happens if I eat too much caffiene on an empty stomach, toomuch acid (like curry, salsa, oranges,,) or too  much dairy.
It also happened if my body temperature changes drastically (like lying in a tanning booth, giving birth, suntanning on the beach, skiing, etc...
Then again, it will sometimes happen if I am hit with bad news like a family death, infidelity, etc...
Basically, it interrupts my everyday life and is very unpredictable. I go  for yearly physicals, exercise regularily, eat lots of fiber, take vitamins, all the usual stuff. I am 36 yrs old and have 3 kids.
Last night my husband had to carry me from our office into the bathtub because I suddenly felt nauseous while working on the computer. I felt like I had diarrhea, but was too weak to get up, i felt dizzy and passed out.
when i came to, i felt freezing. my teeth were chattering and i couldn't stop my body from shaking. My husband pured a warm bath and put me into it. it help calm my body down,  but i continued to go to the bathroom all night.
Everyone,

I'm 28, soon to be 29. Had panic attacks for years but went off Zoloft on my own (yay!) and didn't have any problems until the last 3 weeks. I've had several of the same symptoms you all have mentioned here...nausea, sudden urge to go to the bathroom, sometimes something like diarrhea, chills...sudden cramps... I swear its like a constant bout of food poisoning but it's been going on for weeks now.

Went to the doctor who gave me something called bentyl but it hasn't helped. Symptoms aren't the same as a panic attack so it isn't in my head. :P The doc took an Xray of my abdomen but didn't find anything so referred me to a specialist.  I've been eating more fiber lately just in case that was the cause but it doesn't seem to be helping.  Can't keep going on like this!
My doctor called these "severe anxiety" or Panic attacks.  She proscribed Paxil (generic version is called Paroxetine).  I do well with 10mg but have the best results with 20mg once a day at the same time (usually before bed is what they say on the bottle).  Anyway, it also helps treat depression as well.  I find that things don't bother me and make me worry like before.  I'm just much more calm and relaxed.  It's supposed to treat the symptoms and not just cover them like Xanax (tranquilizer).  It took a week or so to kick in but it definitely was a noticeable improvement.  My friends noticed as well.

It also helps to exercise regularly and eliminate caffeine.  Caffeine worsens anxiety symptoms and usually makes you more irritable.  I also regulate your blood sugar levels so that you're more level.  High fiber (beans, etc) along with Vitamin B and C are good for that.  I really like this organic stuff called Moringa, Noni juice and Coral calcium.  All three of these help regulate blood sugar levels, improve immune system and energy.  

I'd also highly recommend keeping a regular sleeping schedule.  A great natural way to fall asleep is using Delta Wave cds.  In other words, there are programs out there that you can rent from the library or purchase that help you reach sleep and dream states easier by generating certain tones that you can hear by using stereo headphones.  These tones help to stimulate your own body's brain patterns that most closely resemble those stages of sleep and dreaming.  I have found that it helps me reach deeper sleep, despite any anxiety I might have.

There are other natural sleep aids out there but you have to be careful when mixing them with medications that treat anxiety or depression, especially tranquilizers.  Supplements like Melatonin can accelerate the drowsy effects of medications in these areas, making you a little too sleepy or in the extreme, death.  Of course, if that happens, you can counter it by using products like Emergen-C (high vit C and B) to boost your energy quickly and keeping it up for hours.  Vitamin C is the quick energy and vitamin B helps regulate your energy so that it lasts longer and limits the peaks and valleys.

I hope all this helps.  The best thing is to listen to your body and don't be afraid to ask for help from medical professionals.  =)
I recently found some great homeopathic (organic/herbal) treatments for anxiety, panick attacks, depression, insomnia, etc.  It's called Amoryn, along with some supplemental products that they also recommend.  Being that they're herbal and vitamin in nature, they have very little to no side effects, especially over time.

Anyway, feel free to check out their site.  It contains clinical research vs other well known drugs that are supposed to treat the same symptoms.  Plus, being that it's not a drug, you don't need a prescription.It's not that expensive either.  I was able to get 3 bottles each of the 3 products they recommend for under $200 with free shipping.  Basically they're like $24-25 a bottle.  I got a discount for buying more than 1 bottle in each case.

Also, on the site, they have testimonials, recommendations on how to wean off the drugs you may be taking and also great information about how successful people have seen them be.  I'll be sure to update everyone on my upcoming progress.

Here's just a small sampling of all the wonderful data they have on their sites:
-------
http://www.amoryn.com - Amoryn (naturally treats mainly depression - longterm treatment).

In most cases, the recommended starting dose for adults is two (2) capsules daily. The majority of AMORYN users report that two (2) capsules per day work effectively without any side effects.)

http://www.seredyn.com - Seredyn (anxiety & panic attacks - can be used when needed or longterm use).  

SEREDYN helps you relax in as little as fifteen minutes and continues working for up to eight hours.)

http://www.mellodyn.com - Mellodyn (sleep aid for insomnia - can be used when needed or longterm use).  

MELLODYN can be taken every night or occasionally "as needed". If necessary, you can safely take MELLODYN every night for weeks or months. When taken as directed, MELLODYN is not addictive or habit-forming. )

-------
(Primary Active Ingredients & the Supporting Nutrients)

http://www.amoryn.com/formula.html
http://www.seredyn.com/formula.html
http://www.mellodyn.com/formula.html
-------
http://www.amoryn.com/taking_interactions.html

Over-the-Counter Medications
AMORYN can be taken safely with all over-the-counter medications.

Dietary Supplements, Herbs, and Vitamins
AMORYN can be taken safely with all supplements, herbs, and vitamins.

SEREDYN is an extremely safe supplement and can be taken with most prescription and over-the-counter medications.

NATURAL/HERBAL SUPPLEMENTS
You can safely take MELLODYN with all natural/herbal supplements. (If you experience daytime anxiety, try SEREDYN for immediate relief of anxiety, worry and panic attacks.)
--------

Hope all this helps!  Good luck!
Also, some of you should check out B-12 difficiency.

http://www.amoryn.com/formula_bvitamins.html

[quote]
The B vitamins in AMORYN allow the brain to maintain healthy mental and emotional balance. Proper levels of B6, B12 and Folic Acid defend the body and mind against stress, and deficiencies can contribute to depression.1,2,3,4,5. Studies show that people with depression and other emotional problems are far more likely than the non-depressed population to be deficient in these vitamins, making supplementation especially important.

In fact, the March 2005 issue of Alternative Medicine magazine recently recommended B vitamins as the most important vitamin/mineral supplement for improving mood. Specifically, Alternative Medicine recommended taking extra B6, B12 and folate, the same three B vitamins found in AMORYN. (The article also recommended St. John's Wort and 5-HTP, two other ingredients in AMORYN.)

B vitamins help fight depression and anxiety by facilitating the function of neurotransmitters, the brain's natural chemical messengers that regulate mood and emotion. They do this by allowing your brain to produce more of a natural compound called SAM-e. In recent years, SAM-e (S-adenosylmethionine) has become a popular over-the-counter treatment for depression. SAM-e also occurs naturally in the brain, and helps make serotonin, dopamine, and norepinephrine. By boosting the levels of these "feel good" neurotransmitters, SAM-e naturally improves mood. But low levels of SAM-e can cause depression.

Unfortunately, over-the-counter SAM-e supplements are expensive and poorly absorbed by the digestive system. Luckily, the body can produce its own SAM-e using folic acid and vitamin B12, two of the B vitamins in AMORYN.6 Adding extra B12 and folic acid to your diet may bring the benefits of SAM-e without the drain on your wallet. That's why AMORYN provides potent doses of both folic acid and vitamin B12. In fact, one study showed that taking folic acid with an antidepressant medication was far more effective than taking the antidepressant alone.7 In the same way, taking B vitamins with hyperforin, the potent natural anti-depressant found in AMORYN, may work better than taking hyperforin alone. And there is evidence that taking extra B6 also raises levels of serotonin3, a neurotransmitter crucial to maintaining a positive outlook.

Increasing dietary intake of B6, B12 and folic acid is a simple, safe and inexpensive way to improve mood, fight stress and increase mental energy. That's why AMORYN provides high doses of all three of these essential B vitamins. Their role in the AMORYN formula is to support the actions of hyperforin and 5-HTP by providing the brain with the nutrition it needs to restore emotional balance. (The small amounts of these vitamins provided by daily multivitamin formulas are sufficient for the general population but may be inadequate for individuals with depression, anxiety or other emotional conditions. Even if you're taking a daily multivitamin, you can still benefit from the higher doses provided by AMORYN.) [/quote]
I am so happy to have found this site!  I have been experiencing all of these same symptoms for the last 3 1/2 months.  It happens mostly at night when I lay down.  My heart starts racing, I get abdominal pains, get hot/cold chills that go up an down my body, I immediately feel nausea, feel the sudden need to bm, feel panic attacks like I am going to die and just all dizzy and disoriented.  It suddently goes away and comes back over and over again every 3-5 minutes - sometimes from 1 hour to several hours.  AND it is usually occuring every 3 weeks or so - a week or so before I am to start my cycle. I have had all sorts of tests since for the first 2 months I kept going to the ER.  I've been put on Bentyl for the abdominal pains, Cymbalta for what they think is just panic attacks and I'm taking B12 vitamins.  Plus I'm not eating much because doctors think I have IBS.  Most think it is in my head except for my huband and I.  I just wish I knew what was wrong with me so this will stop.  It's so great to see everyone on this site having the same symptoms -- I just wish there was an underlying condition name and something that will cure it.  I've had 3 children - smallest is 7 months.  If anyone has any suggestions, they'd be much appreciated and welcome!
I am so happy to have found this site and reading all these people's stories.
I too am experiencing these issues that have just started about 5 and a half weeks ago. I know many will probably talk about this part, but i had an abortion prior to this. I live in Canada.
After my abortion, i felt fine for the first 2 n 3 weeks, then started feeling sick. I could not "just" go to sleep, and would wake up quick with a feeling like i was going to be sick. I tried drinking Peppermint tea and it worked for the first and second time.

I went to my doc and told him what i was feeling, (nausea, hot/cold flashes, lightheaded) before i went to the bathroom.
At one point i stayed up till 6am in fear i was fairly ill. finaly falling asleep after going to the bathroom for the second time. My doc ran some tests, blood stool and urine. When tests came back he said they had found something in my stool and it was because someone didn't wash their hands before preparing my food. I know it wasn't me because i am already paranoid about food as it is. My dad has IBS and i think one of my uncles has Chron's. My doc knows of this..
He put me on these meds for 10 days, and i thought wow soo cool i'm gonna feel normal, which for a few days i did, but had a less severe attack in about the 5th day of meds. Now today March 23rd/24th 2009 I ended my pills this morning, and have been dealing with this all day. Direah, (which i thought was from dairy) hot and cold, nausea, and some cramping. I've spent so much time on the couch from not sleeping that i developed Sciatica (pronounced Siatica) which is in the lower back. and is painfull.

I am so tired and feel weak. I think my doc will think it's all in my head when i go back and tell him it had nothing to do with what they had found, I can't live like this anymore, I have a 4 yr old daughter who'm is very active and i feel like i'm not being a great single mom because i'm not able to take her outside. I do feel better when i am outside but due to the back pain it makes it even harder. if anyone has updated news it would be greatly appreciated.
Need help for sure :(
thank you and i am hoping that everyone finds out whats up, and that i can as well :)
It would appear that most members are complaining of the same or similar symptoms as the next person. I have experienced many of the complaints shown throughout this forums medical history. From sinus pain and dizziness, to off balance feelings and spaced out unreality scary episodes, have visited countless doctors, hospitals, read numerous books on the subject of anxiety, depression, etc. Having readmost of the posts and observed how very similar each one reads to the next, I think we all need a good chill pill - it sounds to me guys we've over-stressed ourselves and we need a well deserved break. I discovered from Dr Claire Weekes that when we get over-stressed, because of life's demands, money, work, school, children, etc our brain switches itself over to step back mode - meaning we become more of an observer, hence the strange unreality feelings and detachment. The physical complaints are the body and minds way of focusing on the workings inwardly and not outwardly as it should do as this is where the stressors are. The best we can do is to rest regularly, drink plenty of clean fresh water, eat sensibly - not too much caffiene and definitely cut back on sugar. Sort out a healthier diet plan - 2000/2500cals per day. Fruit and veg as often as you can tolerate. Take long moderatly paced walks (perferably in the country and away from distraction, breath deeply into the lower parts of the lungs and enjoy as much fresh airs as you can possibly get) Don't stay cooped up indoors - I did that for over 12 years and it was a nightmare - agorophobia I could'nt step over the front door without feelings dizzy and disorientated. Doctors can't cure everything and the meds help rid the body of infections, and sometimes stabilize a little, but we need to stop being scared of the bodies over-reactions - read Dr Claire Weekes (Peace from Nervous Suffering) for insight into how your nerves can trick you into laying on the couch making you feel your too weak to move. I have ben there and lived that life and I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy. Any need any help or exerts from Dr Claire Weekes books then contact and I'll do my best to shw you that you can overcome most of the conditons reported in these post by using your bodies and natures own natural healing ability. Good luck and best of luck.
Ive been having those same sytoms there very scary they probley scare me the most because im only 12. i got lots of testing done on me but they cant find whats wrong some of the doctors though said there could be something wrong with my electrical system in my heart there could be a short circuit but its not life threatining you could have the sytoms stopped by them giving you medication but it won't go away you can make it go away by having surjery and burning the short curcuit. but i also found that those sytoms could be from cezuirs they could be caused by BRAIN TUMERS AND LED POISINING my parents havent taken me to a nuroligist though bu there going to take me.

I hope this helped you to get an idea to what this might be if you ever find out what it is tell me please THANKYOU
HI  could be a circulating virus, and your body is naturally trying to get rid of it,hence bowel movements shakes, toxic, and because its not fully cleared from your intestines could be recurring,or constipation.
could also be iron overload,
could be thyroid,
i have the same , twice this week, last one was two year ago,bowel movement, tremours, funny breathing, coldness,fainty,
i have low thyroid and on levothyroxine,
i am on iron tablets,
just had a virus , leading to my head ears,
i taking myself off iron, drinking plenty of water, not eaten much yesterday when it last happend,feel better today,
and yes think the faint bit comes on because we panic, which leads to a viscous circle, because when i felt faint and trembly yesterday i went to sit outside in the sun on a garden bench, with fuzzy head, shakes, sicky feeling, then a bee landed on my shoulder, i shot off the bench, my faint soon went, but still left feeling ill,but think the mind does make you feel worse,
im not a dr , not seeing one yet, see how i go, yes this condition is a life pain,
my guess is i have a toxic virus or iron overload,thats my self assesment,
bowel germs,,,,,
get rid of the nasties, and constipation is a big one,,,,,,, for bowel toxicity. hence my iron gotta go,,,,
i put it down to bowels, anyone else constipated, not going enough causes your body to collect the nasties,,,,,,
marie x
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.