Dizzy,sick stomach and vomiting

Woke up this morning,turned over in the bed,got dizzy, sick stomach and vomited a couple of times so far.What might be my problem?
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
Sounds like a stomach virus try eating saltines or gingersnaps and increase fluids with gatorade if you have any.
HAVING A BABY......MAYB????
..could be vertigo. I was diagnosed w vertigo last year & I have the same ongoing symptoms. Hope this helped ;)
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Theer are a few possibilities that should be examined. If you have loose motions and vomiting then this could be due to food poisoning. Take an OTC lactobacillus preparation and yoghurt with your meals. Drink plenty of fluids. Eat light, do not stay hungry but eat simple things like toast, porridge, cereals, crackers etc. Take ORS. Take over the counter antacid and antiemetic (this SOS for vomiting). Watch out for a day or two with this treatment. If still the symptoms persist, then you may need an antibiotic for the gut and would need to see a doctor. Please go through as advised. In all probability things will settle down. At any time you feel that symptoms are worsening (more than 8-10 loose stools in 24 hrs, vomiting, feeling faint, high fever etc) please go to the ER.
If there are no loose stools, just nausea and dizziness then this can be due to acidity with reflux, postural hypotension (blood pressure falling with change of position), internal ear problems and cervical spondylitis or compression of cervical spinal nerves.
Since I cannot examine you and know other related conditions you may be having, nor is a detailed history possible on net, I have listed the various possibilities that should be looked into. Please consult your PCP for primary examination and treatment. Take care!