Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

Dizzy spells, vomiting, nausea,shaky

I have been vomiting since Tuesday morning accompanied by dizzy spells, feeling nauseas, shaky from inside out, headaches,fatigue, diherrea,and feeling either very hot or extremely cold. About an hour ago I had a very bad dizzy spell . I was sitting down and froze I had tunnel vision and felt/ looked like the room was spinning around me. I became very pale and my eyes were dialated. I couldn't move I felt as if my whole body was frozen and tears started coming out of my eyes. My husband came and stood next to me and held me so I wouldn't fall out of the chair.About 10 minutes after that he helped me get up and fell to the ground dizzy,shaking,and weak.I laid there and started to feel a pressure/pain in my head/behind my face that shot down to my neck.I'm anemic, hypoglycemic and I have add/add,antiphospholipidantibody syndrome,and lupus.I still feel very dizzy if I move,and shaky from the inside out.What can be causing this,and should /do I need to seek imidiate medical attention?
I think you may be getting over a bad bout of gastroenteritis. You are probably quite dehydrated along with everything else. Lots of fluids and rest and start taking some nourishment as soon as you possibly can.