Does anyone know what this could be?
Okay before anyone reads this and only answers ..."go to the doctor" ... Please keep in mind that I do not have insurance.  I can't just go to a doctor.  I save that for my kids.  With that being said... Does this sound serious?... Or could anyone at least point me in the right direction?  One thing... I had a mirena put in about two years ago.  It was great until about six months ago... and that even saying that that's the problem... I don't know.  My stomach is usually in pain.  It goes from severe cramps to just feeling like I ate WAY to much.  But I am almost never hungry.  I eat once a day... and always feel stuffed after the fact... even though my food intake usually only consists of maybe a sandwich.  My periods are very light... I don't even get them but like once every three or four months.  I heard that that was normal on the mirena.  I just don't understand this pain or my appetite.  I have never been like this before.  Usually I am starving all of the time... I literally cannot eat more then one meal a day.  It hurts.  Sometimes I get a sharp pain in my lower abdomen and a numb pain in a leg.... usually my right.  This has all come on within the last six months.  At first I dealt with it.  But the pain is getting worse... and I don't understand the food thing at all.  Is this just symptoms of the mirena?  If someone could just at least let me know this doesn't sound serious... I would be very grateful.
I've been on many birth control pills but never that...but that doesn't sound normal at all.
Just search on internet:  Mirena Side Effects for women and you will see that there are a lot of women having side effects.  Get info from people who know.  Unfortunately, I am not one of them.  Good luck.  Don't suffer one more day.  GET HELP.
Why not post your medical question on Ehealth  or a medical website of your choice?  At least you will obtain information from an expert.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.