Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

ELBOW BURNING SENSATION ON PRESSURE

For the past month and out of nowhere, I have had a burning sensation only to the touch, at the very tip of my elbow. only on one side. I discovered it while texting, holding my phone and resting my elbows on the counter. It only burns when there is pressure put on it and I have refrained from leaning on my elbows as in the position that I first felt it.
It hasn't gotten worse or better, and only hurts if I put pressure directly on the spot.. again at the very tip. There is no swelling, no change in color or bruising. If I feel for it with my other hand, I can locate by putting pressure, or if I forget and put my elbow on the counter and apply pressure.