Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

Entire Body Feels Partially Numb

For the past two days I had a pretty bad migraine, however I managed to kill it off with some pain relievers. Today I tried going to bed around 1am, it took my over an hour - I felt freezing and restless(probably coming down with fever/a cold.)

However I woke up about 15 or so minutes ago, around 4:20ish am. I laid in bed for awhile, wondering why I woke up and why I'm seeing purple static like ****, unable to focus. I assume eye floaters?? I don't know.

But essentially I finally sat up and threw on my glasses; only to feel like my entire body was weak and moving my body it feels partially numb, or like when you just brought a body part out of a numb state and the blood  hasn't fully circulated yet. I didn't think much of it, but I got up to go pee and just my entire body feels that way.

I can feel a dull pain in my back right now, and my feet feel really cold but my entire body is hot (at least according to my hands.) I also feel really dehydrated, so Im drinking water right now.

Either way, does anyone have an idea what is going on me with?? The numbness still hasn't subsided, and picking up my laptop, it felt heavy, which its not. Im really a bit freaked out right now and concerned.