Face,feet, and hand swelling

Why are my face,hands,and feet swollen? I have no other symptoms.
You need to see a doctor. Swelling is a result of the body holding water for some reason: it could be from inflammation (arthritis, allergy, bug bite), kidney or heart failure, or a disease process. Generally when swelling occurs in the face it is connected to a problem with the lungs.  When swelling occurs in the feet and ankles along with swelling in the face, congestive heart failure or kidney failure needs to be investigated.  Swelling of the hands may indicate something as serious as arthritis, congestive heart failure, or kidney problems, or sometimes something as simple as sleeping on your arm cutting off circulation to the hand causing it to swell.  You need blood tests and a chest xrays to find out what is wrong, but don't put it off, as any of the above are serious and need to be addressed as soon as possible.  good luck
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.