Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

Face nombness and tickling

I had just finish eating lunch when I started to feel weird and like if I wanted to vomit and I rush to the bathroom and I throw up everything out; a few minutes later I feel numbness in my face and some tickling as well.  Also I had this metal taste in my mouth.
I don't know how old you are....but the numbness in your face, the metal taste, and vomiting would be enough to send me to the ER.  That almost sounds like a little stroke.  Did you have any residual numbness...did all of your symptoms go away...you still need to get it checked