Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

Fatigue, joint problems, elevated ESR & CRP, etc.?

I'm female, 25 years old, 5'9", 260lbs.
I had the right half of my thyroid removed because of a large nodule, but the remaining half is fine. Thyroid levels normal.
I have been extremely fatigued and weak since I was in high school. I'm always so tired I feel like passing out. This greatly affects my performance at work. My joints snap and crack often, and it gets painful to move sometimes. I get a lot of headaches/migraines. I have chronic dry eye. I have combination oily skin and breakouts, no matter what I use on my skin. I have frequent heartburn. My period keeps coming later than usual (I'm currently 2 days late and 100% sure I'm not pregnant). There's probably other things going on that I'm forgetting.
The last sets of blood tests I had done said that my erythrocyte sedimentation rate and c-reactive protein levels were elevated. My total cholesterol level is too low (below 100).
Any idea what could be going on? Something feels very wrong and my doctor can't seem to figure it all out.