Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

Feel the need to gag all the time!

About a month ago I had a real bad ear infection. I went to the Dr. and got some antibiotics and went to see a specialist. I got rid of the ear infection, but the specialist (ENT) recommended an allergy test to see if that caused the ear infection. I had a lot of very minor allergies (trees, mold, cats, dogs, ...) Well a few weeks, later I went back to my GP with nausea and dizziness, he said I have Vertigo. I have had it for about 10 days and I am going to see a neurologist about the Vertigo.

Well my new symptoms are a weird feeling of gagging in the back of my throat all the time. I am burping all the time, not uncontrollably, but a lot under my breath. I have started getting a horrible taste in my mouth in the mornings even if I brush my teeth right before bed. I thought it was the Vertigo, but that is going away and these other symptoms have not been. I read that it might be acid reflux, but I am not experiencing heart burn.

Does anyone know what would cause these most recent symptoms.