Feels Like I am on a boat
I feel like I am on a boat and dizzy when I move.  I break out in a cold sweat and feel like I will pass out.  A little bit of numbess in my hands and goose pumps.  What could be causing this.
Dizziness is lightheadedness, feeling like you might faint, being unsteady, loss of balance, or vertigo (a feeling that you or the room is spinning or moving).It happens when there is not enough blood getting to the brain.
Some of the causes of dizziness are orthostatic hypotension(low BP),hypoglycemia(low blood sugar),lack of sleep,stress and anxiety and refractive errors or problems with the power of accomaodation of the eyes. Ear infections and other causes like Meniere’s disease or inner ear diseases can also lead to dizziness.They are modifiable with diet and lifestyle changes.Pls get your blood sugar,BP,eyesight and status of inner ear checked.

Other serious causes of dizziness are cerebrovascular disease which cause partial or complete blockages in the arteries that supply the brain with blood.  These blockages can cause a temporary loss of blood flow (called transient ischemic attack, or TIA for short), or permanent loss of blood flow (called stroke; also called cerebrovascular accident).This can lead to impaired blood flow through these arteries and so dizziness.Other causes may be cervical spondolysis and vertebrobasilar insufficiency.So pls get it evaluated by a physician.You may need tests like ECG,stress secho and CT brain and neck.

Moreover, drugs like antihypertensivs, nitroglycerin and diuretics can lead to dizziness as their side effects.
Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted onhow you are doing.