Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

Fever

I am 42 years old male. Its been almost 2 weeks now that I see my body temerature going upto 99.3  to  99.4. My stomach was also upset in 1st week and with a very little cough, so I took Levofloxacin & Ornidazole OZ for 3 days. Its now 3rd day when i left that medicine but see the same fever again. What to do? and what you should be the 1st step?

Regards
Bawa
If the fever has come back, then other possibilities like enteric/typhoid fever need to be ruled out. Usually, if the diarrhoea is associated with fever, the chances of typhoid fever are high and for ruling out the same, tests like a blood culture and typhidot help. Other tests like CBC, an X-ray of the chest, and peripheral smear for malarial parasite etc should also be done. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care.