Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
25k Members

Foot problems

My brother has a lump/tumour on the bottom of his foot behind the large toe knuckle on the inside of the foot, I've looked this up and found something about
plantar fibromatosis and it pretty much seems to be that (his is about 4cm x 3cm)

What I would like to know is is it a problem he should bother going to get checked out? because I've heard its not really that much of a deal and that it has a big chance of keep coming back, he is complaining of pain in it sometimes and he don't like going to doctors/hospitals lol

any help would be appreciated
thanks
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
It can also be foot corn or even a ganglion. It is difficult to comment for sure on net. Corn can be removed by application of ‘corn-caps; available over the counter. Otherwise both ganglion and corn will need to be excised. Take care!
Thanks for advice, I've managed to get him to go to the doctors so he'll know soon enough

Thanks again