Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

Hand injury, seeking advice

Hi, several months ago i had a moment of such anger that i punched the floor in a room, with concrete below the carpet, i hit it on a bad angle and my hand immeadiately flooded with such pain i was sure it was broken. i foolishly didnt go to the doctor or emergency and now have regular pain in my hand. I saw a doctor some time after i injured my hand and they said it was not deformed but was very likely fractured, when i examine my pinky finger the knuckle is pushed back in my hand, i compared it with my other hand and its back a fair distance.

I was wondering if i should push the point and get an x-ray and if it was damaged badly get it re-broken/re-set
I was also wondering if that will help the pain in the long run, the doctor i spoke to said it would not make much difference.
goes numb/pins and needles a fair bit more then it used to, especially after waking up and i seem to get spasms/twinges that make me drop things but i have full range of movement in the finger and my hand, just hurts alot when i do most things, even typing is somewhat painful sometimes