Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

Hard lump behind my right ear

I was diagnosed with chronic maxillary sinusitis they gave me meds and did blood tests and every thing was fine but my lyphm nodes are still hard they don't hurt but I did mention the hard lump I have behind of my right ear the lump is at least 2 fingers big I think but it bothers me when I shower and I dont want it there I really hope it isn't bad l, I was also diagnosed with a venous anomaly in my brain, my ovaries been hurt for some days now too and also I have back pain and I have a bad knee I really hope it's not bad like cancer bad and they also did a blood test and said I had an infection but the bump worries me the most than anything else and when I like but like pressure like I press it hard it hurt but not bad more like a sore pain. When I put pressure on the bump I feel dizzy and I been having tentus a lot too, the bump is not red at all.
It sounds like cartilage but see your GP maybe they can remove it for you