Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
25k Members

Hard lump in neck

I have a hard lump about halfway up the left side of my neck. It changes size, gets smaller, then if I touch it for a few seconds it starts to get bigger again. It's painless and it is moveable. I feel like it's lymphoma and I'm so scared. I'm on Vacation now so can't go to dr so I'm wondering if this points to any kind of cancer for that matter. Please help me!
I have 3 swollen lumps in my neck as well. I talked to a  doctor she said that is normal could come from anything such as flossing or an infection somewhere in the body. I am worried because my neck hurts everyday and sometimes the pain goes to my head now I'm thinking I need to see a neurologist as well. I pray to god that it is not cancer related. Nervous and scared. You should probably go see an endocrinologist.