Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

Hard painful lump and bleeding crusty mole

I am a 49 year old male, currently under care for CRPS going on for 2 years, am disabled due to this. I have a mole behind left ear it is crusty bleeds and itches like mad sometimes. Also have a lump at the hairline aproxx 1 1/2 inches close to this mole it is hard and tender, has been there for a while now and is just now becoming tender to the touch, have lost weight about 24 lbs. Been having drenching night sweats my t-shirt will be soaked also this happens during the day, am extremely tired cannot stay awake and am totally drained of energy and not much of a appetite. Any answers?
As for the mole I would call a Dermatolagest tommorow and have it checked, Dont wate.
As for the other stuff, take a tyroid blood test.
Absolutely get the mole checked out.

As someone who is also dealing with CRPS, have you changed medications for it, or increased dosages? Also as previous poster has mentioned, get your thyroid tested and be examined by your doctor ASAP to see what it going on