Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

Headaches, constant coughing, dizzieness, fatigue, and body aches

My fiance' has had headaches the whole time I've known him, but lately other symptoms have been popping up. He is always tired, he has had a constant cough for about a month, it will stop for maybe a few days and then start again. He had body aches, especially in his shoulder and occasionally he will be dizzy. He also had a stroke awhile back. He is a 37 year old black male. Any suggestions to what might be wrong with him?
Has he been tested for mononucleosis?  Has he had his heart and blood pressure checked recently?  Symptom checker on this site says headache, tiredness and cough can be symptoms of mono.  It also says that tiredness, cough, and dizziness can be signs of a heart attack & if the pain is in his left shoulder, I know that can be another sign of a heart attack in males.  It also says
•Head ache
•Body ache
•Cough
•Dizziness
•Tiredness
are alls symptoms of flu and the common cold.  But if he has not been stressed out lately, those last two probably wouldn't drag on that long & with his history of stroke, he really should go in to get evaluated!