Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

Hello! I am a 16 year old female dealing with many symptoms. Can anyone help me?

I have been experiencing these symptoms:

-Nausea which only started today, it makes me feel like I want to throw up but I don't

-fatigue also only recently starred

-Severe, almost constant headaches which occur in more than one way, tension etc

-Frequent urination which comes and goes ( I had a UTI about a month ago and this started approx 2 weeks ago)

-At times I can't focus, my vision goes a bit blurred and I get dizzy

-I've been really thirsty

-I feel weak and faint doing small things such as making my bed and sometimes even just standing up.

I have no other medical health issues, I do have anxiety but I have been taking medication for that for nearly 5 months now so I know that it's not to do with that :/ Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Have you been tested for diabetes? you should contact your doc and lab blood work done.
I haven't! I'll go that done :) thank you so much!  
you could be anemic some symptoms of anemia are

-fatigue
-weakness
-dizziness
-pale skin

i myself have been anemic before, i had all of these symptoms and was very thirsty all the time i treated it by iron tablets go to your doctors to get that checked out

Also is there any chance you could be pregnant?
these are some symptoms of pregnancy.
Thank you for your answer! I will go get it checked out :) I am not pregnant for sure as I'm not sexually active xD But I'll get tested for anemia :) thank you!