Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

High ANA - joint pain & swelling

I am a 38 yr old female, have had Crohn's disease for 20+ years, and have been using Humira once per week to successfully control the disease.  After about 9 months on Humira, I began experiencing joint pain - elbows, wrists, hands, knees, ankles, feet - pain and swelling will move from one or more areas to other areas, but has significantly reduced my quality of life.  I visited my Gastro Dr after about a month, he ran some tests, and the one item that stood out was Antinuclear Antibody (ANA) level of 1:2560.  He referred me to Rheumatologist, who is running several more tests to narrow in on a diagnosis.  What could be going on, and should I be taking any additional steps?

People with Th1 inflammatory diseases often get other illnesses and/or symptoms. You might want to ask your physician if he's heard of the Marshall Protocol.