Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

High Testosterone

Hi, I recently had my total test levels tested as I have been feeling unwell, low energy, joint pain etc. Doc thought I might have low testosterone.  Results came back at 1067 which is higher than the average range.  Is this a bad thing?  could it be a symptom of another issue?  I have never taken anything to enhance my testosterone levels.
I have bad cystic acne which I guess comes from the high testosterone.  I am 30.
Hi, this is unusual as usually the symptoms you describe would suggest low testosterone, but this clearly isn't the case. Personally I am a fitness/weight training fanatic and always looking for natural ways to increase my testosterone especially now I am older. I suggest you make the most of your above average testosterone levels and hit the gym, you are at an advantage to enjoy quality muscle gain, leanness and well-being. If it really concerns you having higher than average levels of testosterone and you think it is causing you negative symptoms, than lowering it is in fact very very easy. Simply drink more alcohol (sensibly still of course), and eat more soy based foods. Personally though I think your symptoms may be related to something else, are you eating well, getting enough sleep etc. You may be run down or simply coming down with a flu - if the latter is the case, you will kick it faster than average with your naturally high testosterone levels as it also provides increased immunity.