Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

High blood pressure and other symptoms

Good morning everyone!  I am here hopefully to get help and most of all a piece of mind and answers.   I am a 33 year old white female with chronic RSD that I have had for over a year.  I take Neurontin, Flexeril, Phenergan, Lidoderm patches and sometimes Lortab for the pain.  I welcome anytype of help, answer, or suggestion.  I am very scared!  A little bit of history about myself.  On November 4th, 2008 I was advised I had little stomach lining after I had the light ran down my throat.  And that I would have to start taking iron shots, B12 shots and I can't remember the other information the doctor have me.  I had this procedure done due to having pain just on my right side where my rib cage is.  On July 25, 2008 I was diagnosied with Jaundice.  Which went away.  I had blood work done at that time which somehow came back normal.  I go thru spells with no appetite at all.  It seems like I keep a fever weeks at a time.  Also with diarrhea and feeling chilly.  With no cold or flu.  On December 4th, 2008, I was advised by my GI doctor's nurse to go to the hospital to get tested for dehydration.  I was dehydrated with very low Potassium and again with pain just on my right side wrapping around to my back agin just on the right side.  The hospital did blood work and everything came back fine, AGAIN, execpt the Potassium.  I was going fluids and potassium thru an IV.  I see a GI doctor regularly.  Who provides me with no answers.  That is why I got my doctor to send me to someone else that is suppose to be one of the best in this field.  At the time of my hospital visit on December 4th, I was running a fever had been for weeks, but the blood work came back normal again.  I made it thru this trail.  I was okey for about two weeks and it hit me again like a ton of bricks.  I started feeling bad on Christmas day and it listed until January 5th.  Now the part that is really scarying me.  Around the 3rd of January, I woke up very sore.  It was as if I was in a fight and lost extremely bad.  I am currently still experencing the sore muscles and joints with an on and off again fever and no appetite.  I am also going thur times where my skin feels as if it's crawling.  I am itching constantly.  I have changed nothing in the home, no new medicines, or anything else.  Now, my biggest concern happen yesterday Thursday 8th, 2009.  I had eat something.  It was nothing heavy or salty.  I started feeling as if I was going to pass out.  This had happen to me a couple of days ago as well.  Neither time did I pass out.  For some reason I checked my blood pressure and it was very high.  I have never, ever in my lifetime had any problems with my blood pressure.  I called my doctor yesterday and spoke to her nurse which was a waste of time.  She sounding as if she needed to go back to school.  I was advised they were getting ready to close and that if it did not go down in 20 minutes go to the emergency room and that was it.  I relaxed and it went up and down.  My blood pressure never did go down alot yesterday.  It stated going down late last night.  My pulse has also been high ranging from 91 to 132 and this was me resting without doing any activites.  Also, I was a bundle of nerves.  My blood pressure at it's highest point was 136/122 with pulse of 109.  I watched it thru out the day and night.  The last time I checked it was at 3:55 am this morning and it was 126/71 with a pulse of 91 which I don't understand.  My pulse like my blood pressure has never been high unless I am nervous or scared.  I am so very scared.  If I could pay you I would just for any help or suggestions.  I don't know what to do.  I woke up this morning with my left eye puffy and sore.  From what I don't know.  With my blood pressure I had not changed anything for it to be that high.  Please help me.  I am open to anytype of suggestions, comments, or help.  I am so very sorry this is so long.  I hope each of you have a wonderful day and weekend.  God bless... Susan
HI,
Can you be more specific what did you eat on thursday 8th,2009.Take your time.Describe every ingredient if possible.
Hi Susan
Thanks for writing to the forum!
I read through your post very carefully and based on that I feel that you are possibly suffering from Celiac Disease/Ulcerative Colitis/Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Please refer http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coeliac_disease http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ulcerative_colitis

Maybe that’s the cause of your anemia. This also causes electrolyte imbalances and vitamin deficiencies. I would strongly recommend you to see a gastroenterologist (a specialist who looks after the diseases of our digestive system). Maybe your physician can recommend someone.
Here is a link for you to go through for a complete list of iron rich food. http://www.loveyourbaby.com/iron-rich-food-list.html
Your blood pressure and pulse are high due to anxiety.
Hope this helps. It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!