Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

Hives only on left arm and on palm of hand once a month

About once a month I get hives on my left arm and palm of my hand.  I have asked the doctor many times he says just hives, he didn't see them because they had went away already, I was in for something else.  but why do I get them in the same place about every month.  I get them around my elbow and down my arm to my left hand and only on that side. The one on my palm is always in the same spot if your looking at your palm it is on my palm opposite my thumb  below my pinky finger almost near where my wrist meets my hand.  They get to the size of quarters or fifty cent pieces,  are red and hot.   They go away in a week and then in about a month they are back.  I always have one on my palm  about once a month and about 10 down my arm and around my elbow.  I am just wondering if there are any other diseases that can cause this other than allergies,  I have had other health issues in the past year that the doctor has not answered or found a answer for.  I have all the symptoms of a b12 deficiency too and have started taking b12 and it has helped a lot but I had to figure out that on my own because they never checked that.  They checked me for everything else  except the b12 that they could and all came back good.  After I started the b12 nearly a year later they agreed to test it and it is fine,  well of course it is fine LOL I am taking 2000 mcg a day if it didn't show up I would have wondered where it went.

These are hives I have let the company nurse look at them and my gyn but they said they didn't know unless they are an allergy.  If they were an allergy I don't see how I don't have them all the time instead of coming back about once a month.  It isn't like I do something different once a month.

So could the hives be cause by b12 deficiency or could they be caused by something other than allergies.   I need to find out what is causing the hives because it is getting old having them.  
thanks in advance for any info
hyler
THE HIVES COULD BE CAUSED BY STRESS IN YOUR LIFE. ANXIETY COULD BE. HANDLING SOMETHING U R ALLERGIC TO OR ALLERGIES COULD BE IT.