Hollow head that others can hear

When I tap my head it sounds hollow, other people can hear it too. I even recorded it to see how different it sounded to other people. It sounds like somebody knocking on wood. I had a lump removed from the back of my head as a child. It wasn't cancerous and it wasn't in my brain but I was wondering if it was something to do with this. Everybody I have shown thinks it's really bizarre but obviously I would feel a bit stupid going to the doctor about having a hollow head! I wasn't worried about it and just thought of it as an amusing party trick until somebody in my work told me they were in school with somebody who could do it to and they ended up having a brain tumour (not sure if the tapping was actually related)
If anybody could shed some light on this it would be appreciated. Thankyou.
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
I don't think you have anything to worry about especially if you have no pain or dizziness. Stop watching the "Wizard of Oz"!
my head sounds hollow too now that i tap it D: