Hot flashes in my leg
Hi, please bear with my english as it's not my first language.
It's like 2 weeks I've been experiencing very short (up to 3 seconds) hot flashes in my leg.
The flashes are very short as I said and will happen quite a lot during the day, if I had a guess I'd say this happens to me at least 10 times/day.
I don't practice any sport and I am male, 24, smoker, drink caffeine and don't drink alcohol.
Can anyone tell me what's happening here please?

Thanks in advance
acquaragia
did you get any answers?  I have the same thing just started this week
Thanks for writing to the forum!
Hot flashes coming on and off generally in one limb like in your leg is generally a sign of deep vein thrombosis. A color doppler or an angiogram is able to diagnose the condition. Smoking is a complete no for this condition and caffeine should be reduced to minimum. You need to consult a vascular doctor for this. Most of these thrombii disappear with blood thinners given under medical supervision to prevent internal bleeding.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.