Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
25k Members

How long does joint pain last after diagnosised with Serm Sickness

I was diagnosis with serum sickness after I was first diagnosed with gout. My uric acid level was 5.2 is that high enough to cause gout? I have had pain in my knees, shoulder and fingers for the past 5 months. How much longer will it last?  
Serum sickness only lasts for a few days after exposure to antiserum or medication that caused it. Gout usually only affects one joint at a time. So your joint pains to me anyway sound more like osteoarthritis. But your own doctors are in the best position to advise.