Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

I Am 16 And I Need Urgent Advice

Thanks for taking your time on helping me out. Since Early 2007 i have had the weirdest and scariest experience ever, i have felt constantly tired and lifeless ever since with no energy, i also used to get twitches which have recently calmed down, in 2008 i went to see a doctor, but no-one seems to understand me at all, i have been thinking to myself what if i am the only person with these feelings. since 2008 i have coped up to the current days, even though i know i need help, but i feel like people will think i am mad or something. it is really hard to describe, if anyone could by kind enough to share details on what they think it would help me, also if anyone has felt exactly the same as me, i would appreciate if they could share in detail about there experience also i thought it maybe relevant for some reason because i have felt like this ever since the day after my granddads funeral, i often wonder if this had something to do with why i am like i am,

Thanks :)
Thanks for writing to the forum!
The symptoms you feel can be attributed to anxiety, stress and overwork. They are also the commonest symptoms of anemia. Electrolyte imbalance too can cause similar symptoms. I would suggest you get the blood levels of the following checked if they have not already been checked: potassium, calcium, sodium, vitamin B complex, or vitamins B1, B3, or B6 and Vitamin D. Also get your thyroid and blood sugar checked.
Talk to your parents and then approach your PCP with these suggestions. It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage.  Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!