Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

I am nauseous, slightly dizzy and extremely tired with slight irritability (22/M)

Well the symptoms started a week ago. I was feeling extremely nauseous and weak. Upon consulting with  my doctor, he ordered a blood test which came back with very slightly elevated Bilirubin levels. Due to which the doctor prescribed Jaundice/Hepatitis medicine. However, I did not have any yellowing of the skin or abnormally yellow urine. Also, doctor prescribed me some meds to help me with my nausea, which did help. But now that the prescribed dosage is over, the nausea and fatigue is back. I also noticed irritability in my behavior, but that might just be due to fatigue.
Any ideas as to what it might be?