It very well could be a virus but it sounds like to me that you may have smoked some moldy pot. If its a virus you will have to give it time. Same thing if you smoked moldy pot. The lining of your lungs would be inflamed and just needs time to heal. One thing that you can try to breathe better is to exhale slowly through pursed lips and push all the air out of your lungs. This is a great tip for anyone with breathing issues, as it gets the old air out and new air in (as well as the medicine from the inhaler when using). And if you are going to keep smoking pot give some time for your lungs to heal and then get some different pot and throw that stuff away. If people are allergic to mold or even penicillin ( antibiotic derived from mold) it can cause a serious allergic reaction.
U NEED A CHEST XRAY TO GO FROM THERE AND CHECK THE SIDE EFFECTS OF ANY MEDICATIONS U R TAKING .....
What are the signs of allergic reaction, do you know? thanks for your post
Sorry took so long to get back to you on allergic reactions....allergic reactions can have many signs from a rash, hives, hard time breathing from the bronchial tubes being irritated, your tongue and throat can swell causing the airway to become restricted...
Actually here is a link to a sight that explains the symptoms of allergic reactions:
Hope you are feeling better and hope this information is helpful to you.
not to scare you but did the weed taste stale or old the reason why i am asking is because i have read that sometimes people can get mold in there system from smoking read and im not saying that is what is wrong but it might be