A
A
A
Close
Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
25.2k Members
13058316 tn?1428380200

I feel rubbery and odd, sort of drugged, What is wrong

I am 50, have diabetes and high BP, my A1c is 5.6, which Doc say is really good for a guy my size and age. My BP as of lately has been in the range of 112/60 to 116/70, I really don't know if that is too low but it isn't the normal BP I usually have of 130's/ 80's.  I take Lisinopril HCl 20 mg, 12.5mg...1 time a day. Metformin ER 2000mg, Victoza 1.2ml , ,Glipizide ER 10mg.  And Tramdol ER 200mg 1x day .

Have taken this mix for years but suddenly this week I began to feel rubbery and relaxed. I got up fast out of my chair to go turn off my stove alarm and I felt so rubbery that I fell flat to the ground, like my feet and legs just disappeared from under me. A very weird thing because I knew I was falling but couldn't do anything. Nothing happened, just hurt my butt a little but afterwards I just sat there a while, I wasn't in pain but it felt exactly like I just got off an amusement park ride that drops you from up high. It is day 3 now and I feel strange, different than normal but not ill, still kind of floating and rubbery feeling. Reminds me of Valium , it is that bendy relaxed feeling.

I am wondering if my low blood pressure could be because for the longest time I have been eating salty bone broth all the time...actually it is Pho soup without the noodles. I just used to make giant pots of beef bones and added fish sauce, salt and herbs garlic etc. It was pretty bad on sodium and I drank about 3-4 cups a day for about 6 months...I had a Pho fetish. Could my Blood pressure be PHO related because I now don't get all that salt every day. My body needs the salt I think...it got used to it? I liked the relaxed tranquilized feeling but now I want it to stop.

Should I stop the Lisinopril if it so low?

0 Responses
Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1590104173
Nelson, New Zealand
1756321 tn?1547095325
Queensland, Australia
19694731 tn?1482849837
AL
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.