Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

I fell asleep wit my elbow on the radiator and burnt my elbow off a radiator

I fell asleep wit my elbow on the radiator and  burnt my elbow off a radiator ,I received a blister on my elbow after that ,now I have pain running up and down my arm .Have of could I have done damage to my arm on account of this?  
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hello~How is the pain now, is it better?

If it isn't, I would see your doctor, you could have gotten a low-grade infection from the burn. I don't think you did any permanent damage, but it should be looked at if it is not better by now.