Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
25k Members

I have abit of a different problem

Hi! My problem is this - sometimes, it happens that i stand perfectly normal on my foot, and an short piercing pain inside my ankle hits me. It's like someone has poked my tibial nerve with an needle.. and then it goes away. several years it would appear on a rare occasion and not too strong. But recently, a couple of days ago, i really stressed my foot with jumping repeatedly and than bham! horrible reeealy strong pain, just as the one i described but stronger! i thought it will go away so i kept walking but it proved to be persistent. Now I am on crutches and if i put pressure on the foot almost certainly it will hurt - a lot. So please help! So to clarify - it wasn't a sprain ankle, i didn't hit it, i just jumped with both feet (and as i had knee surgeries before, i haven't really been doing that for years) . The pain is inside the ankle, just above the heel, it is a piercing nerve pain that goes away after 2 sec (going really strong, and then silences in those two seconds) Please help?
This may be torn plantaris tendon. If that's the case all it needs is rest.