Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

I infect rooms with a sour smell

For several years now I have infected whatever office I have had
with a weird sour smell that is very hard to get rid of.
Things that do not make the smell go away:
- Keeping the window open a lot
- Good circulation of air due to air condition
- Washing walls, floor and ceiling with soap (Cleaning walls and ceiling with bleach gives temporary relief)
- Staying away from the room for weeks.
The smell is kind of "fungal", and the culprit seems to grow outside of the body once there.
This problem has distroyed my career, leaving me unfit for any stationary office work.
From googling I conclude that this is not a common complaint.
What on earth can be wrong with me?
Is it possible that a candida infection or other fungal infection may cause all of this?
May this be a sign that I have renal or hepatic problems?
Shower or bathe daily. Be sure to use deodorant and wash your hair daily as well.   If you already do this, then you must take extra precaution to keep your body odor down. Even if that means taking multiple showers a day, or simply changing clothes several times a day.  I'm sure it would be fine if you brought a change of clothes to work with you. Essential oils work great at getting rid of odors.  Especially peppermint oil.  Use a diffuser in the office with peppermint essential oil.  Essential oils can also be used on the skin, although peppermint may be a bit strong on the skin.  look into it.  Also, seek the advice from your healthcare proffessional.