Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

I'm losing the ability to use my right leg but have had no injuries?

To begin, I am a seventeen year old girl. I posted a while back about losing some function in my wrist and have not had time to visit my GP about it, although it is remaining stagnant. (There's usually a month long wait for appointments) I have a normal activity level, but lately have had problems with my right leg specifically. The joints in my ankle, knee, and hip continually pop and feel sore. I have sustained no injuries and have not gotten this problem from overuse. I had my gallbladder removed a couple weeks ago so I have been up and walking, but nothing beyond that. There was no way I could have previously injured it either since I had been in pain with my abdomen. The pain is worse when I'm laying down and does not resolve with your typical ibuprofen or Tylenol. I cant put my full weight on this leg without my muscles in that leg shaking and eventually giving out. The pain sets in mostly at night or when I'm still and is a simultaneous gripping and sharp pain. It doesn't ease up with any type of messaging or muscle rub. The only other conditions I have been diagnosed with are migraines, scraping scapula, and iron deficiency anemia. I'm running out of ideas and have a parent who doesn't believe anything could be wrong, does anybody have any suggestions as to what this could be?